Ways To Incur Additional Fees:
- Overweight Fee will apply if the dumpster contents weigh more than the weight allowance.
- Extra Day Fee will apply if the dumpster rental exceeds the Rental End Date.
- Dry Run Trip Charge will apply if dumpster is unable to be delivered or picked up, including weather related issues, blocked, overfilled, or turn away from dumpster.
- Cancellation free will apply if the order is not cancelled prior to 24 hours of delivery.
- If an order is cancelled on the same day as scheduled delivery, a Dry Run Trip Charge will apply.
- Relocation Fee will apply if the dumpster requires relocation and placement instructions were followed.
- Over limit fee of additional $300.00 may occur if weight contents exceed 10 Tons.
1. Acceptance of Contract Offer.
- This transaction made between CIDS, LLC and Customer is expressly limited to and made conditional upon Customer’s assent and acceptance of all terms and conditions contained herein and as set forth in any related rental document, including, but not limited to any quotation, proposal, acknowledgement, and/or invoice (“Rental Documents”). The terms and conditions stated herein shall apply to an govern all Rental Documents, including any agreement, order, and/or rental that may result here from, and these terms and conditions, along with the Rental Documents, constitute the entire agreement between CIDS, LLC and Customer. Any of the Customer’s terms contained in any request for quotation, purchase order, release, acknowledgement, or any other Customer document which are in addition to or different from the terms contained herein are hereby specifically objected to, reflected and excluded, and shall be of no force or effect.
- CIDS, LLC intakes and processes all equipment rental orders via telephone, email, or website located at cidsinc.com (collectively referred to as “Rental Orders”). Customer acknowledges and agrees that upon Customer’s placement of an order for rental of Equipment through form of Rental Order, and CIDS, LLC acceptance of such Rental Order, then a binding and enforceable rental agreement shall exist between CIDS, LLC and Customer with respect to such Equipment based upon these terms and conditions, as well as any applicable Rental Documents. All Rental Orders accepted by CIDS, LLC are accepted with the understanding that each such Rental Order is subject to CIDS, LLC’s ability to obtain and furnish the Equipment to Customer.
3. Delivery and Pick Up of Rental Equipment.
- CIDS, LLC uses commercially reasonable efforts to ensure timely delivery and pick up of Equipment; provide that due to circumstances beyond our control, including, but not limited to, inclement weather, hazardous roads and or driving conditions, traffic delays, motor vehicle accidents, delays at landfills, and equipment failure, we cannot and do not guarantee delivery times or dates. CIDS, LLC will not be liable to Customer under any circumstances for costs, expenses, losses, and/or damages incurred by Customer in any manner relating to such delays, including cost of labor.
- Upon the delivery of the Equipment to the location as designated by Customer, Customer shall not move, transport, or attempt to move or transport (either directly or indirectly) the Equipment from the designated site without prior notice to and consent from CIDS, LLC, which may be withheld within the sole discretion of CIDS, LLC. In the event that CIDS, LLC attempts to delivery or pick-up Equipment and is unable to do so for any reason beyond CIDS, LLC’s control, including, but not limited to, customer refusal, overloaded Equipment, locked gates, fences or parking lots, inaccessible driveways and/or the storage of prohibited items or substances in the Equipment (collectively referred to as “Dry Run”), then CIDS, LLC shall be entitled to a Dry Run inconvenience fee. The standard dry run inconvenience fee is $75.00; provided that, if CIDS, LLC incurs additional charges, fees, fines, penalties cost and/or expenses related to the Dry Run, then CIDS, LLC may increase the Dry Run inconvenience fee to recoup any such charges, fees, fines, penalties cost and/or expenses. Customer acknowledges and agrees that CIDS, LLC is authorized and entitled to charge Customer’s credit card, debit card, and/or account, the amount of any such Dry Run inconvenience fee.
4. Cancellation and Cancellation Fees.
- Once a Rental Order is placed with and accepted by CIDS, LLC such Rental Oder may not be cancelled by Customer except upon the consent of CIDS, LLC, which may be withheld within the sole discretion of CIDS, LLC. If CIDS, LLC agrees to accept a cancellation request after acceptance of Customer’s order, then CIDS, LLC shall be entitled to a cancellation fee. Should the customer cancel the rental the business day (7AM-5PM EST) before the day of delivery a $25.00 cancellation fee may apply. Additionally, any time on the weekends or after hours will be considered same day cancellation fee. Should Customer cancel a Rental Order after 2:00 PM EST the day prior to the delivery, or day of delivery, a cancellation fee of $75.00 will occur. Customer acknowledges and agrees that CIDS, LLC is authorized and entitled to charge to Customer’s credit card, debit card, and/or account, the amount of and such cancellation fee(s).
5. Weight Restrictions and Overweight Fees.
- Customer is solely responsible for complying with the weight restrictions applicable to the Rental Order and rental Equipment.
- Customer acknowledges that: (a) each item/unit of Equipment has a designated weight specification and corresponding weight limitation (which varies based on the size and type of the Equipment, as well as other factors); (b) the size and/or volume of the particular item/unit of Equipment is not determinative of the applicable designated weight specification and weight limitation for such item/unit of Equipment; (c) local, municipal, city, county and/or state laws, regulations, rules and ordnances also govern and limit the weight and/or amount of material that can be legally stored in and/or transported in the Equipment ; and (d) rain, water, snow, ice permitted by Customer to accumulate in the Equipment can increase (and under certain circumstances) exceed the applicable weight restriction relating to specific Equipment.
- Customer acknowledges that Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for determining the weight restrictions applicable to Customer’s Equipment and for strictly complying with such restrictions, including, but not limited to covering and/tarping Equipment to prevent rain, water, snow, ice accumulation in the Equipment.
- Customer hereby acknowledges that CIDS, LLC incurs charges and expenses in connection with the transport of loaded Equipment to landfills, and that such charges and expenses are based upon the weight of the Equipment. If penalties and/or fines from a landfill or other third-party, whether private or public, including, but not limited to traffic fines and penalties or other consequential damages (collectively the “Overweight Expenses”).
- In the event that CIDS, LLC incurs any Overload Expenses relating to or in connection with Customer’s failure to comply with applicable wight restrictions, then, in addition to all other remedies to which CIDS, LLC is entitled and in addition to all other amounts, fees, charges and expenses due from customer to CIDS, LLC (including Customer’s reimbursement of all such Overweight Expenses to CIDS, LLC), Customer will pay CIDS, LLC a fee of $27.50 per ton, depending on location and provided that, if CIDS, LLC incurs additional charges, fees, fines, penalties costs and/or expenses related to the Dry Run, then CIDS, LLC may increase the Overweight Fee in order to recoup any such charges, fees, fines, penalties costs and /or expenses. If a dumpster exceeds a limit of 10 (ten) tons, 20,000 (twenty thousand) pounds, an Over limit fee of $300 may be incurred, on top of the specified Overweight Expense.
- For specific Overweight Expenses related to order please refer to customer invoice.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees that all Overload Fees assessed by CIDS, LLC against Customer, may be charged to Customer’s credit card, debit card, and/or account.
6. Rental Duration and Extension
- Customer acknowledges that equipment rentals are set for a predetermined time limit provided at the time of rental. The fee for additional days after the predetermined rental time period is $8 a day. Customer is responsible for call off of all rentals. Rental fees if applicable will stop they day the customer calls in and initiates a final pick up or a exchange. Extension of Rental Duration is not guaranteed based on the sole discretion of CIDS, LLC. Customer acknowledges and agrees that all Extra Day Fees assessed by CIDS, LLC against Customer may be charged to Customer’s credit card, debit card, and/or account.
- Customer acknowledges that certain locations and/or uses of the Equipment may require a permit, license, certification or other local, municipal, city, county and/or state approval relating to the possession, placement, storage and /or transportation of the Equipment (collectively referred to hereinafter as a “Permit”). Customer represents and warrants to CIDS, LLC that Customer (and not CIDS, LLC) is solely and exclusively responsible for obtaining and maintaining all necessary and required Permits relating to Customer’s possession and use of the Equipment.
8. Prohibited Substances.
- Customer acknowledges that local, municipal, city, county, state and/or federal laws, regulations, rules, and ordnances prohibit the storage of certain items, materials, and substances in the Equipment (“Prohibited Substances”). Prohibited Substances include, without limitation, tires, batteries, tree stumps, railroad ties, paints and lacquers, oils, asbestos, infectious waste, contaminated soils and absorbents, inks and resins, industrial drums, food waste, beverage waste, fuels, adhesives, refrigerants and other toxic and/or hazardous materials and substances. A non-exclusive list of certain Prohibited Substances list is available on CIDS, LLC’s Website for Customer’s review. Customer acknowledges and agrees that Customer is solely and exclusively responsible for complying with all applicable laws relating to Prohibited Substances, and Customer shall be liable for any charges, expenses, damages, losses, fines and/or penalties (including, but not limited to traffic fines and penalties) relating to Customer’s storage and/or transportation of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment.
- Customer acknowledges and agrees to such terms in agreement. Should a charge, fee, fine, penalty cost or expense be disputed a Dispute Review fee of $100 will be incurred.
10. Notice to Property Owner
- By acceptance of dumpster rental, you have entered a contract with CIDS, LLC. We are authorized to provide you with this notice. You are therefore notified that; CIDS, LLC has provided the above-described service of dumpster rental to the property, and that payment for these services is due and owing to CIDS, LLC in the amount identified on the invoice. A claim of lien, commonly referred to as a construction or mechanics lien, will be filed again you and/or the Property after delivery of this notice unless payment is made in full to CIDS, LLC
- Customer agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless, CIDS, LLC, including its officers, directors, members, employees, agents, affiliates, subsidiaries, successors and assigns from and against any and all claims, counterclaims, suits, demands, actions, causes of action, damages, setoffs, liens, attachments, judgements, debts, fines, penalties, charges, expenses, costs or other liabilities of whatsoever kind or nature (collectively. “Losses”) asserted or alleged by any third party arising from or related to: (a) Overload Expenses; (b) Customer’s failure to obtain and/or maintain any required Permit; (c) Customer’s use or storage of Prohibited Substances in the Equipment; (d) loss or theft of the Equipment; (e) damage and/or destruction of the Equipment during the applicable rental term; (f) personal injury and/or property damage relating to Customer’s use and/or possession of the Equipment; (g) physical damage to streets, roadways and/or driveways caused by the Equipment; and (h) Customer breach of these terms and conditions or the terms of any of the Rental Documents.
12. Waiver; Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties.
- EXCEPT IN THE EVENT OF GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT OF CIDS, LLC, CUSTOMER HEREBY WAIVES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND LOSSES AGAINST CIDS, LLC RELATING TO OR ARISING FROM CUSTOMER’S RENTAL OF THE EQUIPMENT AND/OR CIDS, LLC’S PERFORMANCE UNDER THE RENTAL DOCUMENTS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY DAMAGE TO CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY, PAVEMENT, CURBING, DRIVEWAYS, WALKWAYS, LANDSCAPING AND/OR LAWN RELATED TO OR ARISING FROM THE STORAGE OR TRANSPORT OF THE EQUIPMENT IN OR ON CUSTOMER’S PROPERTY. THE RENTAL EQUIPMENT SHALL BE PROVIDED ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS, AND CIDS, LLC MAKES NO WARRANTIES TO CUSTOMER, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES AS TO MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESSS RO ANY PARTICULAR USE OR PURPOSE OR THAT THE EQUIPMENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS.
13. Governing Law; Severability.
- Any and all disputes arising from or in connection with the Equipment rental transaction between CIDS, LLC and Customer, including, but not limited to, these terms and conditions, the Rental Documents and/or Customer’s possession and use of the Equipment, shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the Sate of South Carolina, U.S.A., including all matters of construction, validity of performance, without giving effect to the conflict of law’s provisions of such State. Any provision hereof which may be prohibited by applicable law shall be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition and without invalidating the remaining provisions here of.
14. Jurisdiction and Venue.
- An action arising from or in connection with the Equipment rental transaction between CIDS, LLC and Customer, including, but not limited to, these terms and conditions, the Rental Documents and/or Customer’s possession and use of the Equipment, shall be commenced, and prosecuted in the Court of Common Pleas of Kershaw County, South Carolina, U.S.A., or in the United States Federal District Court for the 1st Judicial District of Kershaw County
- Neither this rental transaction (including the Rental Documents), nor any part or portion of Customer’s performance hereunder is assignable by Customer in whole or part without the prior written consent of CIDS, LLC, which may be withheld within the sole discretion of CIDS,
16. Reservation of Rights.
- CIDS, LLC expressly reserves all rights and remedies which are available to it at law or in equity.
17. Entire Agreement and Modification.
- Upon CIDS, LLC’s acceptance of the Customer’s order for the rental of the Equipment, the terms and conditions set forth herein and as set forth in the Rental Documents (including, but not limited to all requirements as set forth in CIDS, LLC’s Website), shall constitute the entire agreement between Customer and CIDS, LLC, and no statement, correspondence, or other terms shall modify or affect the terms hereof or thereof. No change in these terms and conditions will be valid unless approved by CIDS, LLC in writing.